OUR CHURCH IS ACCEPTING DONATIONS FOR UKRAINIAN ARMY, UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
What we are doing
Medical aid for army
Ukrainian refugees in Florida
We try to support as much as possible
AT THIS MOMENT WE ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY DONATIONS AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES FOR WOUNDED.
YOU CAN SEND US A CHECK ISSUED TO ST. NICHOLAS UKRAINIANORTHODOX CHURCH OR TRANSFER MONEY TO BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT 229051824113 OR ZELLE USING 954-680-2008.
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR UKRAINIANS TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS FIGHT.
Also, we will be grateful for the help with things, we accept at – 5031 SW 100th Av, Coope City, FL 33328
For military hospitals, defense and first aid:
1. Medical bags for medical care in the field
2. Medical kits with individual dressings, painkillers and hemostatic drugs
4. Body armor (not less than the 4th class of protection)
6. Knee pads
8. Night vision devices
9. Thermal imagers
The main goods we need now:
1. Long-term food, cereals: rice, buckwheat, pearl barley, millet, oatmeal (packing about 2 pound in boxes), pasta in boxes (packing per 2pound), canned meat, vegetables – in jars with lids with keys.
2. Dry food for dogs and cats.
3. Household appliances for cooking from the mains (or individual gas canisters) – heaters, small electric stoves, etc.
4. Medicines and medicines: antihypertensives, beta-blockers, sedatives, maintenance therapy drugs for insulin addicts, analgesics, antimicrobials of the general spectrum, antiemetics, sorbents, hepatoprotectors,urological, hemostatic, circulatory, etc.
5. Sleeping bags
6. Disposable tableware.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Now you can donate to our church using PayPal or a credit card. Please use the button below to proceed.